Monday, October 12, 2009

ipods and blackberrys.

Finding my opinion piece was kind of hard. Not alot of things grab my attention, I guess its because im from such a huge place where anything and everything goes. Topics that do grab my attention are, fashion, clothes, tabliods things of that sort. Its not that I dont care about thingsthat matter in the world I would just rather disscuss it then read about it. I like writing about fashion and tabliods because I have such a strong opinion about it, and when it comes to those things i can express myself on paper. I found my opinion piece on Slate.com. I really liked this website. i feel like it provided lots of choices on alot of different topics. i chose too opinions pieces, im not sure which on i am going to write about yet. one is about Apple and ipods and how they are changing society. I chose it because, the other day i thought i lost my ipod and i freaked out! litterally i was devestated. i didnt realize how important my ipod was to me until this day. As soon as i lost it i started shopping for a new one and i was even thinking of upgrading to an itouch. as the day continued, i was still sad because i had alot of good music on my ipod, but i was actually ok with it because i was excited about egetting an itouch! then when i got home my ipod was on my desk, i was soo happy. the other article is about how blackberrys are changing cell phone technology everywhere. i liked this one because i have a blackberry and i LOVE it. im always on my blackberry, ALWAYS. its very convinient i use it for just about everything. i actually feel like a business woman when im sending emails and txt messages throught my phone, then answereing phone calls and using ear pieces to talk while driving its awesome haha. so i guess im pretty excited to write this paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment