Saturday, October 3, 2009

Double posting! More thoughts on assignment

I knew I should've rea the other posts first before posting mine own because now I have more thoughts about the assignment that I wish to share. So I hope ya'll don't mind if i tug on your ears for a few more minutes!

I want to agree with what the others are saying. As I read, and thought about what was written, I remembered that at times I find myself this pass week asking myself questions about the ad. Why is it trying to pull me in. Whats its purpose and so forth. The assignment had and is continuing to teach me to analyze and think more. I feel that I am starting to see things a little bit differently.

Its not as hard as I made it out to be when I first started this class. But as I discussed it with the Professor, then took the assignment I realized an understood how thinking critically, concrete and anazlyzing works.

I like this class! Okay, I'm done talkin' now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment