Friday, October 2, 2009
How I Analyze Now.
When we first started analyzing visuals and ads in class I was really confused because I never really looked at an advertisement that deep. I realized that I would feel all of the reactions that the advertisers wanted me to feel & I didn't even know it! Now I catch myself watching tv and thinking about how certain commercials are working on me, and what they are using in the ads that make it persuasive. This assignment definitely changed my pattern of thought. I don't think I'll be able to not think or analyze advertisements now. My challenge is thinking of ALL the ways an ad is working. I don't look at every detail. After learning about how I can or should look at advertisements I think I'll be better at analyzing them. Although this was more fun than other assignments, I can cross out any careers in the advertising business off my list. So to answer the blog question. The assignment DID change how I look at advertisements. How? By teaching me the correct ways to look at an ad and what I SHOULD be looking for.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment