After searching for articles, I too figured out a lot about myself. The main thing I figured out is that I’m really not all that opinionated. Maybe I just haven’t read the right articles that grab me yet. I guess you figured that this all leads straight into the question we must answer, “What grabs my attention in a piece of writing?” and the answer is, well, I’m still searching.
I suppose that by writing it all down I can figure out what really gets me fired up. I should consider many things for this and not just my likes and/or dislikes—perhaps that is the purpose of this assignment. No worries, I’m not going to write all of them here on the blog, but I should consider at least one thing…
Hmm, what if I was to use my pet peeves for this, well, I know one just off the top of my head which I just barely encountered in my last class: The girl sitting behind me found it necessary to BLOW the eraser bits off of her paper rather than swipe them off her desk with her hand or something like polite people. Well if you’ve experienced this before then you can understand that it’s not all that fun to have eraser bits blown on you every five minutes (we erase a lot in math class).
Anyway, back to the matter of searching, simply knowing and finding out what bugs me is probably a good way to go with this assignment but there’s got to be more; maybe I shall discover new beliefs about things in my search. Sheesh, this assignment is like, life. Ha any who… obviously I need to put more thought and hard searching into this. But don’t worry class; if you’re in the same boat I am, then I’m sure we shall find something in time. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment