Sunday, October 25, 2009

-_-

I have the most horrible memory ever, EVER. If i dont write things down, it will never get done. thats why somtimes during class, you can spot me writing in the little tiny book, its my homework book. haha it was really hard for me to choose a step that helps me, or that i use the most. my book however does help me so that i meet dealines and turn things in on time. I stay organized so that I have time to do drafts and final drafts and anything else that needs to be done before I turn in my paper. i really dont know what else to say. would it be totally inappropriate to publish my blogg now?

1 comment:

  1. i almost forgot! one habit that i dont enjoy doing, is exchanging drafts with others. mostly because i think everyone in our class has very strong opinions about everything so i dont want them or anyone else to change the mood or direction of my paper but, adding feedback and etc. i just feel like my paper is mine for a reason and it shouldnt be motified to fit others criteria as well.

    ReplyDelete