Well dang, after 24 hours of wanting to throw my computer out the winow, I finally got it working again. Every once in awhile, I like to clelan my hard drive and install afresh copy of XP. Well, for some reason the last few times I've done it, my computer keeps shutting down on me! I was getting so angry with it!
But I finally got it working. I think what I had to do was after formating, let it rest for awhile and then do the installation. The funny thing is that I never had this problem b efore but today, I formatted my hard drive, went to conference came back and was able to install a fresh copy of XP pro with no problems. Someties I don't knowabout my lappy.
Anyway, those of you who are LDS and enjoy conference weekend, I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. While listening, I got to thinking about our recent assignment in which we had to analyze an ad. I think because of this assignment, I have gained a better understanding of what it means to think rethorically and to be concrete in our reading.
IF you notice, while watching conference, they dont just say, do this, do this, do this. The speakers tells stories, give examples. They relate to the audience. They help the listeners to understand.
Whille working on the assignment this past week, I hope I was able to do that more. I think that this clas an the assignment is helping me to better understand it. IT taught me that as I write, to write about things that I know. It also taught me to back up what I say and to give example. And not to mention humour!!!!!
so thats my thoughts for the day and I hope this counts good :)
Saturday, October 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment