On the computer screen, the brochures look awesome, but I got them printed last Saturday, and I'm not going to lie, they look like garbage. They aren't near as shiny nor stimulating as I thought they were going to be :( I don't know... I jut wanted them to be a lot better, but I'm giving my presentation today and have NO time to redo them now. What a bummer. I had them done early and everything, but I guess I waited too long to get them printed and see just exactly how they looked in person. Haha. What can I do now?
Well, I guess when I think about it, my brochure does look better than most of the brochures that I've ever seen. It's just not as impressive as I wanted it to be. From computer to print there was definitely a big difference, something that I have learned to consider for next time. Live and Learn!
No comments:
Post a Comment