Monday, December 14, 2009
FINALLY
so is it just me or is EVERYONE excited that this freakin semester is over!!! I can honestly say this has been a hard one, I just feel so overwhelmed! So much work, blogging, papers, quizess, assignments, presentations, projects, aaghhh!!! i which winter break was longer then 2 and half weeks. It should be like a month! I think thats long enough to call it a vacation but not long enough that we fall out of school mode. lets sign a pretition! yea right no onw would ever let us do it! ugh. at least everyone gets to go home and spend time with theyre family. Im leaving for california on thursday and i couldnt be MORE excited. I actually get to feel the WARM sun, not the sun in Utah that doesnt work when theres white stuff on the ground. im sorry for anyone who is born and raised in Utah but i really dont appreciated the 7 months of snow. maybe its just because im from California and Im not used to it but...I will never dream of a white christmas. its horrible! hahaa WOuldnt you want to be where its nice and sunny instead? i dont know maybe its just me. Anyway, my counselor says i havent focused on any of my generals so thats what im doing next semester and let me tell you, im NOT excited. What has kept me going in school are all my communications classes, oh and english (; cant forget about english! bring on the REAL struggles of college, i guess...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment