Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Textbook Problem
I am definately used to these first few weeks of school by now. This is my 3rd year at Utah Valley University so I have figured out a lot of things regarding UVU and am very comfortable here. However one thing that has always proved a problem is the bookstore and getting textbooks. Every time I go in there to get a book that is required for my class, the people there to "assist" you all have different answers. "Oh it'll be here tomorrow." "You'll have to order it online, sorry." "It's going to take a few more weeks, hang in there." We've now been in school for a week and I am still missing a couple books for one of my classes because they are nowhere to be found. Of course, reading assignments and homework have already been assigned from said textbooks, and naturally they are not available in the library. If I order them online, I risk a long wait. But who knows when they'll show up at the bookstore. It seems every single semester this has been a problem for at least one of my books. I'm sure I'll get them in the end, it's just frustrating especially considering the amount of money they cost. Although, this is the only complaint I can come up with for over 2 years of education from this school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment