Thursday, September 10, 2009

Quizzes Online

So in my Psychology class my teacher had us log on to the website called "Connect." So about half of the class has not been able to register on this website. So he decided to put the Quiz that was due last Monday on Blackboard and he gave the people who weren't able to log on extra time. I find that very frustrating because I got logged on and had to take it Monday or it wouldn't be counted. So the half of the class that got logged on has less time to read the fifty page chapter! I just think it is not fair that he is giving extra time to the class who couldn't get logged on. I could be being selfish but I would have liked extra time to read the chapter and do the quiz with that half of the class. I think he should have changed the date for everybody and given everybody extra time because of how hard it was to get registered online.

No comments:

Post a Comment